VALLEE DES COULEURS – NEPALESE BRIDGE
- Walk along 350 meters longest Nepalese Bridge in the Indian Ocean
- 80 to 100 meters above the forest canopy
- Enjoy the stunning panoramic view of the south of the island
- Admire the indigenous fauna and flora, mountains, lakes, valleys, waterfalls, craters and the unique Multi-colored Earth – a fascinating natural wonder
- You’ll be provided with equipment complying with highest safety standards
- Bridge is made of wooden platforms and suspended by solid ropes
Let's get together and plan your Activities in Mauritius. AzamTheGuide will do everything possible during your stay in Mauritius.
Get in touch with me, it is never in vain. I understand that it is an investment when you go for holidays. I will never let you feel that you’ve done a bad investment.