I have crafted the Best Selling South East Tours for you. Scroll below to Request a Quote!
AzamTheGuide is just an amazing person. He showed me places i could never imagined when being in Mauritius. Excellent service.
What can i say? Mauritius is splendid and AzamTheGuide made my travel pleasant and secure. Azam is a very kind person. Very Recommended.
My Honeymoon in Mauritius went amazingly well. All credits go to AzamTheGuide who made our travel in Mauritius awesome. Azam is the Best.
I came on an expedition to Mauritius, AzamTheGuide took me to places where i could take unique pictures of Mauritius. Thank you Azam.
ABOUT THE SOUTH EAST TOURS
- 8 hours (full day)
- The starting time is between 07:00 and 11:00. Since this is a private tour, you are allowed to set your own start time for the South East tour
- Visit Bois Cheri tea plantation and factory to learn more about the tea-making process
- Discover crocodiles and giant tortoises at La Vanille Crocodile Park
- Stop at the St Aubin sugar estate to discover its colonial mansion
- Taste rums produced at a local distillery
- Enjoy panoramic views of Indian Ocean from Gris Gris coastlines
- I am a professional licensed driver & will drive and accompany you throughout the journey
- You will be travelling in an air-conditioned and insured private (non-shared) vehicle from your hotel and back
- Waiting time is included and you will visit at your own pace
- Entry fees are included in this package
- Learn about the history of tea plantation and production in Mauritius through its museum
- Taste a range of flavored teas, green teas and herbal teas
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the south of the island from the tea plantation estate
- Discover different species of animals, reptiles and plants in a beautiful valley with natural freshwater springs
- See giant tortoises, pet and play with them
- Watch hundreds of Nile crocodiles (including their feeding moments)
- From the mini zoo, discover other mammals and reptiles including skinks, phelsumas (geckos), giant tortoises, bats, deer, mongooses, butterflies and coloured insects
- Admire the magnificent colonial mansion dating from the 19th century. The building is a traditional Creole house with an iron sheeting roof resting on exposed timber beams, teak wood flooring and ancient furniture
- Taste the complex and authentic rums made from artisanal and traditional distillery
- For an additional fee, we can also arrange a traditional Mauritian lunch for you (includes cocktails and fritters, palm salad and smoked marlin or Creole or vanilla chicken)
- Discover the stunning coastline of Gris Gris Beach
- See waves crashing against rocks, cliffs and shoreline
- Enjoy breathtaking sight of the rugged coast
- Experience the sounds of strong wind and crashing waves
*NOTE: The itinerary may or may not be in order, all depends on where your hotel is situated.
- Bottle of water
- Walking sneakers
- Light sweater
- Hats or caps
Let's get together and plan your memorable holidays in Mauritius. AzamTheGuide will do everything possible during your stay in Mauritius.
Get in touch with me, it is never in vain. I understand that it is an investment when you go for holidays. I will never let you feel that you’ve done a bad investment.