- Full duration of the skydiving activity is about 1 hour
- The starting time is as from 06:30
- From 06:30 to 17:00
- Monday to Saturday
- Offered as supplement
- Experience a 10,000ft skydive in Mauritius
- Enjoy a 360° view of the island’s coastal, inland and mountain scenery
- Free falling for about half a minute, reaching approximately 200km/h
- Glide down in air for 5 minutes
SKY DIVE IN MAURITIUS
- On the flight, you’ll get to enjoy a 360° view of the mountains, coast and also the inland scenery
- The skydive activity lasts for about 1 hour, with a briefing of about 10 minutes, 25 minutes flight to 10,000ft, half a minute free fall and at last approximately 5 minutes parachute flight
- You’ll receive a basic training on how to exit the aircraft, maneuvers during free fall and the deploying of the main canopy
- A tandem skydiving instructor will help to deploy the parachute in a safe, efficient and timely manner
- The parachute equipment is highly reliable
- In the event of a fault, there is a backup reserve parachute for your safety
- If this is your first time experience, it’s recommended to eat a small snack before your jump in order to keep your blood sugar level at normal range
- After your jump, you’ll receive a tandem skydive certificate
- Recording of your skydive is also available for an extra fee
What if I wear spectacles or contact lenses?
- Don’t worry, as you’ll be provided with special googles which will fit perfectly your spectacles or contact lenses
- Googles provide protection for your contact lenses
Will I need a special insurance?
- No need for special insurance, because you’ll be automatically registered for a Third Party Legal Liability Insurance upon registration
- There is also a full insurance cover up to $1,000,000 per individual
I’m a bit afraid to jump on that day.
- Experienced and qualified guides will explain everything in details about the activity. Naturally, you’ll have more confidence and will feel ready to skydive
- Authorized from the Ministry of Tourism and the DCA (Department of Civil Aviation)
About the instructors
- Qualified with required certificates
Number of participants
- Maximum of 2 participants per flight
- The skydive activity is only undertaken whereby the weather conditions are good
- In case of bad weather, there will be rescheduling
I took part in scuba diving the day before.
- If you have undertaken scuba diving activity 24 hours before, you’ll need to inform the operator
- All participants will need to sign a waiver form
Minimum age required
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- The weight range is between 45kg to 95kg
Pregnant women and health conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you are suffering from any illnesses, a doctor’s approval certificate will be required
- Must be physically and mentally fit to take part in the adventure
- Not suffering from chronic illnesses
- Not on medications or drugs
What to bring?
- Sports shoes or training shoes
Let's get together and plan your Activities in Mauritius. AzamTheGuide will do everything possible during your stay in Mauritius.
Get in touch with me, it is never in vain. I understand that it is an investment when you go for holidays. I will never let you feel that you’ve done a bad investment.