DOLPHIN WATCHING / SWIMMING
- 2 hours 30 minutes
- The starting time is 08:00
- Watch dolphins in their natural habitat
- Speedboat trip
- Swim with dolphins
- Snorkeling in crystal clear water
- Your day will start by embarking on a speedboat at 08:00 and start the hunt for the wild dolphins
- The speedboat can accommodate up to 18 passengers
- We have a preference for using a speedboat (over a catamaran) for this cruise as it will be a lot easier to watch the dolphins from the speedboat and to also jump into the water should you wish to swim with the dolphins
Dolphins watching and swimming
- The dolphins come for feeding in the morning into the south west bay of Mauritius. This becomes an ideal opportunity to observe these wonderful creatures in their natural habitat and also get closer to them by swimming with them
- There are two types of dolphins that visit the bay, namely the spinner and the bottle nose dolphins. They are usually found in groups of 5-20 dolphins at once
- During the snorkeling activity, you will be able to explore the underwater world. The guide will give you a few tips so that you can enjoy your experience in the crystal clear water near the coral reef
- Snorkeling gear will be provided to you if you don’t have
- You can choose to travel in a private speedboat
- You’ll have skipper assistance to help you swim
- For non swimmers, you’ll be provided with a swimming jacket
- Snorkeling gear can also be given
What to bring?
- Sun cream protection
Let's get together and plan your Activities in Mauritius. AzamTheGuide will do everything possible during your stay in Mauritius.
Get in touch with me, it is never in vain. I understand that it is an investment when you go for holidays. I will never let you feel that you’ve done a bad investment.